Welcome from Coach Jonny Bunn

Welcome to my blog, I hope you find it helpful in providing information on coaching all aspects of the game of soccer.

My main aim is to give you lesson plans and structure training sessions so you can get the best out of your players.

My philosophy is that winning is never to be expected, we as coaches and players need to do that little bit extra to reach our full potential. Winning can be a direct result of striving for greatness.



Friday, February 18, 2011

ISoccer

Assess your soccer skills and track your development.

http://www.isoccer.org/Assessment


How much soccer training is it needed to become a top player? It depends on the efficiency of your training routine… I don’t believe there is such a thing as a ‘born’ soccer player. Perhaps you are born with certain skills and talents, but quite frankly it seems impossible to me that one is actually born to be an ace soccer player [...] Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.

- Pele, Brazil World Cup Champion 1958, 1962, 1970

No comments:

Post a Comment